7 Countries with the Best Education Systems in the World, education is important for the progress of a country. It is natural that in the end education becomes a matter of special concern for all parties. There are even some countries with the best education systems and make education the main focus of their country. Here 7 Countries with the Best Education Systems in the World.
Order of the Best Education Countries in the World
- In the first position there is Finland as the best educational country in the world. There are 23 factors that make this country have a good education system. Here’s the description :
- Students in Finland are not allowed to enter primary school until they are seven years old.
- Educators in this country have different systems in assessing students. They don’t judge by exams and homework. This assessment method is used until students reach their teens.
- Students in Finland are measured from the first six years of their education.
- There is only one mandatory standardized test in Finland, which is when a student is 16 years old.
- All students, study in the same class.
- As many as 30% of students in Finland receive scholarships for nine years of schooling.
- As many as 66% of Finnish students can get an education up to college.
- There is no barrier between smart students and less intelligent students.
- In science class, Finland has a maximum of 16 people, so students are free to practice and do research.
- As many as 93% of Finland’s population graduated from high school. As many as 43% of high school students in Finland decide to go to vocational school.
- Elementary students are given 75 minutes of rest a day.
- Educators only teach for four hours in class.
- In Finland, the ratio between the number of educators and students is balanced.
- Student tuition fees are fully funded by the state.
- All educators in Finland are required to hold a master’s degree which is funded by the government.
- The national curriculum is only a guideline, the rest is very flexible.
- As many as 10% of educators were selected from graduates of 10 well-known universities and the best graduates from these universities were chosen.
- In 2010, 6600 Finns competed for the 660 primary teacher training seats.
- Educators in Finland in 2009 had received an average starting salary of 29 thousand US dollars.
- In Finland, there is no inappropriate salary for educators.
- In a country with the best system in the world, the teaching profession has the same prestige as the professions of doctors and lawyers.
- In 2001, students in Finland had an interest in science, enjoyed reading, and liked mathematics .
2. South Korea
The country with the next best education system is South Korea. Similar to Finland, this country also has several supporting factors that lead to advanced education. Here are the four supporting factors :
- The education management system in South Korea is carried out by the government entirely.
- The education system in South Korea is divided into three levels, namely primary, secondary, and higher education.
- Educational curriculum reform in South Korea has been carried out since the 1970s through the coordination of technical learning in the classroom and the use of technology. Meanwhile, what educators do includes teaching planning, student diagnosis, guiding students to learn with various programs, testing and assessing learning outcomes, and for secondary schools there is no entry screen.
- South Korea is obsessed with education.
3. Hong Kong
There are at least five things that cause education in Hong Kong to be among the best in the world. Here’s the description :
- Using an education system like the UK.
- The basic environmental culture in Hong Kong follows that of China.
- The hard work of students and students in pursuing permanent studies and not forgetting social values.
- Students must be able to study independently and find additional sources of funding that can be used to support the financing of their studies.
- The communication style used is polite and highly respects people who are older.
The country with the next best establishment system is Japan. Japan’s concentration in developing education in its country is driven by 10 factors that make education in this country advanced. Here’s the explanation :
- Teach good attitude before students learn science.
- School and college activities start at the same time as the cherry blossoms bloom.
- Schools in Japan require students to clean their own classrooms.
- Schools in Japan provide lunch and students eat together in class.
- Students take lessons after school.
- Normative subjects follow calligraphy and poetry lessons.
- Almost all students wear uniforms, military style for male students and sailor style for female students. The goal is to eliminate social disparities between students.
- The student attendance rate reaches 99.99%.
- Students take exams to determine university entry.
- College students are the best time for Japanese students.
The country with the best education system in Southeast Asia is Singapore. There are three factors that make education in this country the best. Here’s the explanation :
Education has always been a major focus for Singapore since the beginning of its independence.
Since the last few years, the aim of education and higher education is not only to build a local workforce, but to serve as a source of government revenue.
The government’s plan since 2002 is to make Singapore a ” Global Schoolhouse ” with the aim of attracting international students.
The Netherlands is also one of the countries with the best education system. Here are the things that make this country the best education in the world :
The Netherlands is recognized worldwide as a country that has international standards in the field of education.
The education system in the Netherlands is not the same as the education system implemented in Asia, America and most of Europe.
The Dutch education system is controlled and is the full responsibility of the government. The subjects given in schools are regulated by law with targets that must be achieved.
The country with the seventh best education system is Canada. There are seven factors that make education in this country advanced, here’s a list :
- Canada is known as the safest country in the world.
- Canada is a safe place to study.
- The quality of education in Canada is recognized as high.
- Graduate diplomas from Canada are internationally recognized and transferable.
- Tuition fees in Canada are affordable.
- Tuition fees in Canada are affordable.
- The standard of living in Canada is high.
- Canada has political stability.